View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 03:45 PM   #4703 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Yes, I am currently waiting for reviews on them from the first group of buyers. I posted here a few days ago but everyone was trying to talk me into the craftsquare that I cannot afford. Jay at EVOR says he speed tested them but I don't really trust his word after the whole Z emblem fiasco. I'll probably pull the trigger if the reviews come back great.
yah, hope they turn out well for you. having the smaller mirror and raising the seat will most-likely take care of the visibility issue for good.

i'd expect the evor one to also have a convex contoured mirror so that your blind spots are all gone too. on my craftsquare, i dont shoulder check cause i dont need to. i dont even move my head when checking driver side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post

I cant wait for spring either since the z will have quite a few more mods by that time.

Im glad you're enjoying the fit and want it to last 10 years. Do you drive it spiritaly? Im not sure if dd's survive 10 yesrs of spirited driving

I may consider the fit sport when my scion lease ends 2013. Ill also look at the 2013 new golf, next gen cooper s, 500 abarth and the fiesta st or even focus st. I like the scion xd but they are done making this model after this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
i only drive it spiritedly once in a while and most of my time in the Fit, im just listening to music and relaxing in it. the car feels best when not pushed. i actually enjoy driving it while running errands.

after checking out many different hatches i settled on the fitsport. it's by far best bang for the buck. and the MT's are actually pretty quick unlike the AT ones. not street racing or anything, but i did pull along a BRZ the other weekend and my Fit was actually faster by 1/2 car length from a stop into an expressway and the guy could not reel me in while in 2nd gear up to 60mph. that's when we both backed off the throttle.

2013's the last year honda's making these in japan for US market. after that, it's going to be made in mexico and the ones currently sold in canada are made in china.