View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 03:19 PM   #4700 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
nice!

hey, ms.pint, i noticed EvoR is selling the slim sport CF side mirrors similar to the craftsquare... have u looked into that? it's not exactly like the one i have on my Z, but i think the mirror housing is a replica of the craftsquare.

the only drawback i see on the evor one is that the entire neck and mirror housing is jointed at the base. that's a lot of weight and air that the little joint has to support at speed. you might need to adjust often if not fully locked down.

but if fully locked down, it will make it easier for the joint or mirror housing to break if someone hits it with a purse or oversized butt, or garage wall or something.

Yes, I am currently waiting for reviews on them from the first group of buyers. I posted here a few days ago but everyone was trying to talk me into the craftsquare that I cannot afford. Jay at EVOR says he speed tested them but I don't really trust his word after the whole Z emblem fiasco. I'll probably pull the trigger if the reviews come back great.