View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:50 AM   #51 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBoy View Post
the Z's not meant for drag...yah if you want muscle and raw power in a straight line then of course opt for the maro or stang....but start hitting corners, there's no match to the Z. sht if I wanted a great 1/4mi time then I would of bought myself the GT-R lol
Wait, so you can afford a GT-R, and you like cars that handle well... How did you end up with a 370Z??? The GT-R is faster in a line, a turn, upside down, on two wheels, and ANY other scenario you can possibly think of , lol

I'm bustin' your balls, but I just didn't get that part of the statement, lol

In any case, OP, good luck deciding what car to get,I (and let me assume 99% of this forum is the same) HONESTLY don't care what you get, all of us on the forum probably want another 370Z brother, and I'm sure we can all give you stories to persuade you like saying our Z's get us laid every night, but I'm sure the Camaro guys will say the same, LOL!!!

Just keep us posted, we all wanna see new shiny cars no matter what they are.
May I ask why Camaro over Mustang?
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote