View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 03:05 AM   #1177 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

594 here. Resonated HFC (last minute addition to the order) and Non-resonated CF. After having the car for 19 days, I could tell you that FI was the right choice for me. The performance gain is very noticeable. There is a very big difference between stock and the pcs Tony installed. It was loud the first week and toned down a bit after that. I would say that the cold start SPL was reduced by about 10% from when it was newly installed. I was a little self conscious and concerned about waking up the neighbors with the cold starts for the 1st week or so. To me, starting up the car was better that a nice cup of joe. You will be tempted to drive the car at higher rpms and shift at around 3.5 to 4.5 and occasionally higher (really mostly higher). This combo for me just sounds amazing. I'm inside and really want to hear how it sounds outside. I'd probably have an accident in my pants if I were. On my drive to and from work driving under bridges and through the two tunnels (one of them a short truck route tunnel on southbound 5 - which unfortunately is one of the unsafest tunnels around CA), I simply smile and lust over the sound this exhaust delivers.
I find it amazingly loud and am extremely satisfied with the order.

It's a different story with my wife on long trips by the way. Just by a little bit and want to point this out.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete

Last edited by axmea?; 11-28-2012 at 08:45 AM.
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote