View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 11:29 PM   #27 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

^^^ Hey. Thanks bro. It is a replica, had it painted, and installed it myself. I just bought it thinking it will be temporary until I decide what I want to do. The kit came with brackets and self tapping screws. I used the screws and bought retainers from Home Depot and used them on the fenders. I also bought nuts and bolts with the brackets to hold the lip. The brackets were surprisingly well built stainless steel. It is very solid and holds pretty well. If you decide to go with this, pm me it is a pretty straightforward installation. FRP will fit better than carbon fiber because it flexes, unless you get the Sunline from Japan which will run about $1600 (carbon fiber) for the entire kit - lip, skirt, and the spats ($1200 for FRP). I say go with a replica from Shine or Aerojacket. Fitment is just as good and you really hard to tell the difference. Warning: If you buy the kit from ebay, you will be able to tell the difference. If you're handy, just DIY especially for this kit. Save the labor cost for another mod. I like this style kit. Looks aggressive. Mine does not look complete because it is missing the skirts and spats. The front is not tied to the rest. Still looking around on what I set up I like.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote