View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Stino
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Sport
Stino is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
Looks like you came out well by doing this yourself. Nothing like being able to pat yourself on the back.

I'm curious as to why you went with a glaze instead of a polish?
Thanks! Junkman2008, honestly I'm no expert, however, I started to do some research and read somewhere that the #7 Mirror Glaze was the same as a polish without abrasiveness. There were several posts on other forums where people seemed to use it like a polish. So considering it's been garage and covered since buying it new; I though a non-abrasive type of polish would be adequate.

It's a 2010 with only 2040 miles. It's not my daily driver, just weekend fun when I have the time. This car is more like a hobby of mine, I enjoy modding my Z when I have the time.

What's your thoughts. Did I make the right decision? I would like some feedback. I'll tell ya ... it really surprised me how smooth and shiny the paint turned-out.

Regards,

Stino
10 370Z Sport|Berk CBE & HFC|NISMO R-TUNE CAI|Z1 Oil & PS Coolers|Mishimoto Radiator|UpRev|Nismo S-Tune|SEIBON Spoiler|Eibach Sways, Springs, Spacers|SPC Camber|RJM Clutch Pedal|Enkei Wheels|StopTech Rotors & Pads|SS Brake/Clutch Lines|Alpine W900BT, PDX5, Rear Camera, Boston SR60, S35 & 10" G3 Sub|3M Ceramic Tint
Stino is offline   Reply With Quote