View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 12:25 PM   #148 (permalink)
Hi-TecDesigns
Base Member

Drives: 370 Rdstr AT7 BkChry
Hi-TecDesigns is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by john370z View Post
I know I have a question and I am guessing many others are also interested in the answer as well. I would love to have a forced induction system (especially since I am at 5500 ft. elevation and am already loosing over 20% from that alone) but to use Ron Popeil’s term, I would like to “set it and forget it”. I would like the highest gains that are safe for the engine. I would not like to have the lifespan of the engine reduced by any significant amount. I do not want to have to take it to a tuner after the initial setup and install and initial tune. Basically I would like the overall reliability to remain while performance was greatly improved. Is this possible? Am I expecting too much? If I wanted 375+ rwhp, should I have bought a car that came that way from the factory? I would love to hear from GTM and Stillen about these questions. Thanks for your time and attention!
John
Do you really need to post the same question three times in the top three threads?

(And 'yes', I have to post my same question three times to make a point)