View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 12:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blown32
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Blk sport 6T
Blown32 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGMobile370Z View Post
Ok so on August 18 i purchased the GT Motorsport 2.5 cat back exhaust for my 370Z. The guy i talked with on the phone said it would take 7 to 10 days to be made an then shipped. It is now a month later and as of wednesday when i called for the 10th time it was finished being made but hadnt been sent out. The salesman said they wanted to use it for testing on there Z with the new supercharger set up and i said i wanted it shipped NOW. Well now its friday and my account at GTM doesnt show any change and i have not recieved email verification of it being shipped either. So i guess i was wondering if anyone has had issues with this company and what would be my best bet should i just wait it out call and get a full refund and purchase an exhaust from Fast Inentions or Stillen or any company that will get a product out in a timely manner. Just never had this issue with a dealer before and kinda feel at a loss right now.
Thank you
Thanks for letting everyone know what your ridiculous experience was with GT Motorsports?What kind of company uses a customers product for testing?
I can understand if there was some kind of prior communication between you and the company and you approved.But this is terrible and a hell of a way to do business and treat customers.
To those who read this should be a fair warning and a big red light to stay way from this company if that is the way they do business!
I would tell them to keep it and shove it where the sun don't shine and not pay and if you did already pay file a complaint against them.
Blown32 is offline   Reply With Quote