View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 07:05 PM   #4519 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Planetside 2 is a PITA when your faction is outnumbered 3 to 1!
I need to build a PC, my current, old PC can't handle this and I gave my nice laptop to my girlfriend for school stuff. How is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I spent most of my weekend restoring the S2000's paint. It was a lot of work and I was very cautious because I didn't want to be too aggressive. The paint is 8 years old and the car has 70k miles on it now so it's been through a lot. I knew I wasn't going to get it perfect but I wanted to get it as good as I could while being conservative.

This is only with Poorboy's EX sealant on it. I didn't realize 'til later I was out of Natty's Blue wax so that's on the way. She will sit in the garage then get two coats once it arrives.

I still need to do a bit of work on the headlights. Excuse the messy garage!
]

Like the tags?
Wow I would say you did a pretty good job there

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
wot you boys up to?!

You feeling better niz?!

Alcheng dood! Where u been-your thread is about to die for want of attention...
cherry!