View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 06:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I spent most of my weekend restoring the S2000's paint. It was a lot of work and I was very cautious because I didn't want to be too aggressive. The paint is 8 years old and the car has 70k miles on it now so it's been through a lot. I knew I wasn't going to get it perfect but I wanted to get it as good as I could while being conservative.

This is only with Poorboy's EX sealant on it. I didn't realize 'til later I was out of Natty's Blue wax so that's on the way. She will sit in the garage then get two coats once it arrives.

I still need to do a bit of work on the headlights. Excuse the messy garage!

Like the tags?
That looks very sharp, Mr. Mustang.