View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 02:26 PM   #1427 (permalink)
edub370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z S/T 6MT
edub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleZ View Post
I'm still scared to get these springs, I feel like I will ruin my f1 exhaust and I already scrape that black under spoiler guard.

I just don't want the saggy spring too low look
Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleZ View Post
thanks, ya i already got the PSS that helped my handling tremendously thanks the mronzedge praise. Swift springs are for sure next. Some questions`

-will i be ok with 20mm spacers all around?
-Also i will need an alignment for sure right?
-What about camber toe stuff! If i dont really care about tire wear does it matter or does it help your handling.
spacer size will depend on what wheels u are running. if factory, then 20's all around should be ok. swift springs definately not give u a crappy saggy spring look. in orger to not scrape u will jsut have to be aware of potholes, and entrances. take angles, and go slow.

u will deifnately need an alignment. with swifts the front camber can remain just in spec. while the rear will be JUST outside of factory spec. not enough to make a big difference on tire wear

here's a pic of the stance of my car with jsut swifts.

as u can see, its not like they "slam" your car or anything. just give you a nice mild drop to take out some wheel gap.

also, as i'm sure many can atest too, your car will be much less twitchy under mid corner bumps with these springs.