View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 11:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Val Vicious
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z (SP) Silver
Val Vicious is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGMobile370Z View Post
Ok so on August 18 i purchased the GT Motorsport 2.5 cat back exhaust for my 370Z. The guy i talked with on the phone said it would take 7 to 10 days to be made an then shipped. It is now a month later and as of wednesday when i called for the 10th time it was finished being made but hadnt been sent out. The salesman said they wanted to use it for testing on there Z with the new supercharger set up and i said i wanted it shipped NOW. Well now its friday and my account at GTM doesnt show any change and i have not recieved email verification of it being shipped either. So i guess i was wondering if anyone has had issues with this company and what would be my best bet should i just wait it out call and get a full refund and purchase an exhaust from Fast Inentions or Stillen or any company that will get a product out in a timely manner. Just never had this issue with a dealer before and kinda feel at a loss right now.
Thank you
Man, there are SO many RED FLAGS in that post about that "company" that I had to calm down and stop laughing before responding to this. First of all, if the "company" doesn't have a product manufactured, tested, (and not the PART YOU ORDERED) and ready to ship along with a good reputation, why in the hell would you even consider purchasing ANYTHING from them anyway?....

I would take the number from that company and place FAR it away from me if I were you, as I said previously too many red flags.
Val Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote