View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 10:55 AM   #99 (permalink)
SlikNik
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 Corvette Z51
SlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant future

Base Sport with 2000 miles purchased in August and I just started noticing the "seat click" It doesn't do it every turn but if I turn sharply left then straightenout quickly I feel and hear the seat click.

Not a big deal and I will investigate when I do the audio upgrade and pull the seats out.

One thing to remember guys, we all have an awesome car for the money. They are not individually crafted 1 at a time like a Ferrari. We are coming off an assembly line and there are bound to be little things that make a noise, rub, click. I still think our build quality is so much higher than American cars.

For 33K we have a steal of a car, heck my new 09 Corolla was almost 19k

One thing that annoyed me with the 350 was then infamous Tire Feathering, my 04 Touring went through its first set of tires in 8000 miles. The second set in 15,000 miles. Nissan finally acknowledged there was a problem and issued free tires. I am not sure how the whole thing ended up as I ended up trading it in after a couple years.

I am just glad I haven't heard one thing about tire feathering. I will take a little seat click anyday to drive a car like this for this money.
SlikNik is offline   Reply With Quote