View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 06:16 AM   #135 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
No test pipes. F.I. HFC and 12" TDX exhaust still. I remember reading about startup issues due to leaky injectors. [shrugs] It comes and goes. There were times I had this issue once or twice a day, then it goes away for several weeks.

Wow you're making nice power. I think 500 whp is my target as well with this new setup, but I care more about quicker and smoother response.

Over 23k miles (knock on wood). The car was with Baker Tuning for over 2 months, and I picked it up during Labor Day weekend last year. Sam says he wasn't given the datalogs so he could send the correct tune, so it was still running the canned tune. So I recorded my logs and sent it to him and heard no response from either Sam or Mike. I wonder if it's because of the MBC that they don't want to touch my car. At Baker, they were playing it safe at 6 PSI (no boost controller or wastegate tweaks) and this canned tune not knowing what my driving habits were.

Nearest tuner for me is in KC, which is 3 hours away. I wouldn't mind having Z1 tune it after the new upgrades. [sigh]
When I took my other car apart I saw several injectors leaking however I fixed it when I put the kit on my Nismo so starting was alott easier to dial in, I didn't think about that until you said it.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote