View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 02:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbus View Post
I just don't like the bolsters on the thigh area they were really hard on this particular car

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Hmmmmm... I bought mine used, and I flattened those biitches out quick, LOL... You'll get used to it... Worse comes to worse, I have THE BEST leather guys in Houston, and they can modify it however you please

(Text of call me (310)eight nine three-4207 for ANY questions, I had a lot of connections at the dealers there)

EDIT: Dammit... You're in DFW... WELLLLLLLL... The local 370Z group there is an AMAZING group of people, head out to a meet!!! Once you meet the guys, I bet you'll buy a 370
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote