View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 12:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbus View Post
Hey guys I'm new to the forum I'm from the dfw metroplex and I work for GM on on the market for a new car and really loving the 1le camaro I just can't stand the headroom! But I also have a soft spot for the 370z considering I drive. Maxima now. I can't make up my mind. Oh and I'm 6'3" insurance isn't a factor nor price there in the same area and another thing is I'm really looking at going forced induction on one of these I know they both have ungodly potential also no kids or any anchors so 4 seats isny neccesary either just me and my girl. Any help: ) is greatly appreciated I can't make up my mind!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
hmmm, well, the 'maro will have more hp potential when you go FI since you're already starting with a big v8. drive both, and which ever one you like the driving dynamics and "feel" for the most, go with that one. Camaro will most likely be easier to get better traction with when you add more power vs the Z. Also, don't forget the Z has a shorter wheelbase too so consider that if you are going to be adding 200 whp or so to the car as far as to how it will drive/behave.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote