View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 10:24 AM   #145 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlmartin81 View Post
This is just my opinion, but I think you've gone a little over board with the car. To me, adding different color interior lighting is a bit tacky...kind of juvenile. But it's your car, your taste; therefore, I'll give you props for doing it.

However, I love what you've done with the rest of the car.
I appreciate the honesty and the comments. During the day you would never know they were there so this is more of an "at night" thing. Also, the trunk light only comes on when the trunk is actually lifted up so again....only shows when needed. But yes, I can understand where you're coming from.

I actually am keeping the original LED's in the car. Just to be safe!