View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Eagle
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370z Red 6MT
Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default SOCAL: OEM Body Panels Front, Rear and Sides in Solid Red

Like it says above in the title. I'm selling these parts since I had the NISMO bodykit installed. I only have the rear and one side skirt left. Local pickups and cash payments only! (I am willing to ship the side skirt though)

Rear: $150
Driver side skirt: $100 (excluding shipping costs).
Passenger side skirt (SOLD)
Front: $150 (SOLD)

They are painted in the factory solid red color and are in good condition. Some wear and tear as should be expected after being exposed to the elements for about 3000 miles. But nothing I would consider a deal breaker. The rear is missing the 370z and nissan badges as they were removed and reused on my current rear fascia. So you'll need to buy those somewhere else if you care about having your car badged.

Anyway here are the pics, please excuse the mediocre quality and the dust on the body parts

Last edited by Eagle; 04-29-2014 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Passenger side side skirt SOLD!!!
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote