View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 09:59 AM   #123 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Semtex,

I'm wondering how you like your Stillen CBE at this point. There is a lot of hype online about these newer offerings but I think the Stillen is still a great option.

I'm in the market for a CBE and I still think the Stillen option is the way to go. Just a few questions...

1) Have you noticed any drone at all with the Stillen CBE alone (think this was your first bolt-on, no?). What RPM ranges seem to be troublesome if you do notice drone?

2) How about drone with the Berk HFCs?

The combo seems to play 'nice' together and the sound also compliments each other from the videos.

Do you think the Stillen CBE alone is a nice sound upgrade to the stock tone? I love the aggressive, low sound of the FI exhaust, but I won't compromise for a droning interior. Also, the Stillen exhaust has a nice rebate now.

Thanks,

-Alex
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote