View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 04:18 PM   #121 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
That's interesting, so it's like u constantly have accelerator pressed even when ur not pressing down on it? As far as lean spots go do you mean when off the gas coming up at a red light or stop sign?
I don't have any lean spots that I can tell when data logging or checkin my a/f gauge, but sometimes I get a weird reading when in boost from 2nd or 3rd with lots of wheel spin. Was actually wondering if its readin it right or wrong during wheel spin since I'm not actually gripping n maybe it might throw reading off for a second. Highway runs tho my a/f seems spot on around 11.2
No I'm talking about as if you are at a stop sign and you take off the moment the gas pedal volts(idle is about .73) move between .73 and about 1.09 if you hold it there and watch the ROM editor I saw it was really lean this all happens quickly but never the less is would cause a abrupt transition from the idle circuit to on the gas causing a hesitation some people refer to this as tip in once I got the correction factors close the transition was very smooth hard to tell when I'm on the gas or not.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote