View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 09:27 AM   #79 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

I'm got tired of dumping $1200 (T1-S and T1-R) for tires since I'm no hardcore racer or anything. I mainly needed something that fits my Volks and could outperform the craptastic RE040 OEM tires on my 350Z.

My dad had the FK-451 on his Z a few weeks after I got my Volks and T1-S tires (circa 2004). I went through 2 sets of Toyos, sold my '03 350Z earlier this year, and bought the 370Z in April. My dad JUST replaced his first set with FK-452 last month.

So this time around I'm going to look for a set that is quieter and performs at least as well as the RE050 OEM tires. In fact, these tires are so much better to start off with than the RE040 from the 350Z.