View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 12:03 PM   #63 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
only thing that i'm confused about is i got a hickory 2BR but the cabin number i was told is showing up as a hemlock on their little pdf map on their site. maybe they have it down wrng who knows. regardless i'm told i have cabin 537.
The cabin # is not in stone, you might get another cabin the day you sign-in because that one might be down for maintenance or some other reason. It has happened before to a couple of my friends, but they will give you one with the same amount of bedrooms.
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote