View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 09:07 AM   #44 (permalink)
rednek01
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Mustang GT
rednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond repute

I typically love gold wheels on a black car, but this just doesn't work and I think I know why. The gold center section looks great however when combined with the silver lip it looks terrible. Even in the pictures with just the rims and tires something just looks off. It needs to either be solid gold or solid polished not both it causes it to be too busy and there is too much if a funky contrast. However its your car and if you love it then that is awesome and I am happy for ya!