Thread: Post your pets!
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 09:19 AM   #255 (permalink)
The Z monster
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z Grey A/T
The Z monster is on a distinguished road

Hey guys. Haven't even on in awhile. Found out this past Wednesday that my girl Sadie had extreme kidney failure, and for only being 2 years old and in such terrible condition, the only thing 3 different vets could come up with, is that she was born with under developed kidneys. Her blood work came back with ridiculously high levels of her BUN/creatinine. The vet said there was nothing we could have done because she had no signs of being sick really. Just a small loss of appetite and energy the last 3 weeks. She died last night, early morning at midnight. She had 2 seizures within an hour. One at home. One at the hospital. Then we had to put her to sleep. This was the last picture I got of her yesterday sleeping after we had a good walk around the neighborhood. She would have wanted me to tell all the other dog lovers goodbye because she always sat with me and wagged her tail and barked at all of the pictures posted here. R.I.P. SADIE ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353943161.464405.jpg

This is just a funny pic I found from just a few weeks ago. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353943196.823459.jpg