View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 09:10 AM   #102 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

I have nothing to do with LCR. My kit is authentic and can be verified with Mark at Bullet Proof Automotive (370ztune).

The ovals came out great but I still would rather have quad tips like the OP's. I am still sourcing around to find something that will work and allow me to keep my 3" axle back. I want to recover some funds though first, these tips are not cheap. I think these ovals were around 400.00 for the pair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
The large ovals look like it would work especially with the entire diffusser blacked out as you originally planned. Hope you get it painted soon to what you had intended. It would look great I think. Where did you get the oval tips? I'm finding you have to have quite a commitment on these puppies to make it work.

Spoke to LCR about the paint job on my PW Z and he mentioned something about a MB Z they had done a Zele with, he probably meant you. Said no issues with paint matching but had a little hesitation with the PW. Cant understand why.