View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 08:56 AM   #101 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
I am not sure what exhaust you have, but my 3" F.I exhaust made it pretty much impossible to go with quad tips. I would of had to redesign the entire axle back of the system. I opted to just go with some large ovals.

The guy still had to cut my mufflers off and move them to make it work. As you know they were to low, and not even close to center when I cut them off. This may be an option you need to explore.

I think the way the painter put the black around the holes throws off the look. It is way better in person, he did not understand what paint the whole diffuser black meant....
The large ovals look like it would work especially with the entire diffusser blacked out as you originally planned. Hope you get it painted soon to what you had intended. It would look great I think. Where did you get the oval tips? I'm finding you have to have quite a commitment on these puppies to make it work.

Spoke to LCR about the paint job on my PW Z and he mentioned something about a MB Z they had done a Zele with, he probably meant you. Said no issues with paint matching but had a little hesitation with the PW. Cant understand why.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote