View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:46 AM   #99 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Great looking tips for the cutouts Blake, congrats. I agree with you, it sticks out a little bit and need to push it in a little bit. Once, you're done with this, you will have a great looking Z with an outstanding kit! My own issues, after looking at photos, I've come to the conclusion that if you're going with a Zele kit, you better be ready to cut your exhaust tips and have funds set aside for quad tips. Unless you have a Zele exhaust. By design, the Zele cutout screams PUT QUAD TIPS ON ME PLEASE! I do not see it working with a dual tip design just because the cutout is simply too large. Sticking a dual on a quad cutout or even just the layout does not work for me. You have to have a quad period. That's just my opinion. That's how Zele designed it and that's how it should flow. No offense to a bunch of others who will not be taking that direction. You did it right by making that decision to cut the tips, order a quad and weld it to your exhaust. Not ready to do that with my F.I. As much as I love the look (believe me, I am this close buying this and just working out the details with DTM through LCR for the paint and install), I am still on the far side of the fence. Lee from LCR said that they've used FI on the cut outs and should be fine. Regardless of my personal taste and issue about this, I'm loving the look of your car bro!

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote