View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #18 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanjay View Post
You are kidding me right.... IMO the direction of the mods, to someone that has no idea about the mods being used, in sole relevance to the total price for what is gained is way misleading.

Cusco Earth Grounding Kit (wtf would anyone buy this right off the get go?) $200

Cusco Ignition Capacitor (another wtf and why???)
$214

"Optional" Ignition Wire Harness (an even more wtf and why)
$440

Cusco Throttle Body (yet again another wtf and why)
$1707 (IMO way over priced!)

All mods that really serve no purpose at all for a totally stock car. I would really like to meet the tard that did this waste of magazine space test..... Could they have picked more usless parts to test? I mean only thing better would have been a optima battery and tires to see if they provided any WHP gain....

Baseline mods already performed were a HKS Hi-Power Spec-L exhaust. No intakes or anything else. Was 161.4 whp/132.7TQ

Wow. That's a very different story.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote