View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
One other question. I hate claybarring, and I've been reading about the Nanoskin Autoscrub on autogeek.net, and they have nothing but good things to say about it, and the reviews seem pretty positive as well. Have you used it?
Few things. With the dual action polishers, I don't do a damn thing by hand... Well... I apply wax by hand, but buff it off using a machine.

I do HATE clay barring as well. But I haven't ever used anything besides it... Normally if I'm in a crap mood or not in the mood to be cheap, I'll use a whole 100g bar of clay at a time, vs using 10-20g and folding it into itself. And if I'm going to use a machine after, which is almost all the time, I use aggressive clay so it picks EVERYTHING up with 1-2 swipes, vs like 10 (if your car was kinda crappy to begin with) just have to be careful not to drop it, lol!

I'll post the clay I use when I get back to my computer. And if you're going to use Meg's Quik Detailer as lube, please cut it 1:1 with distilled water... QD is too damn expensive
I'll also post what I use instead too.

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 11-25-2012 at 06:21 PM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote