View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
gplw
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Gunmetal 370Z
gplw is on a distinguished road

To all the guys that have said in this thread to enjoy the ride when it comes, a very sincere THANK YOU! I'm really glad I joined the forum, seems great!

frost, thank you for letting me know, I wasn't sure about that, I mainly wanted other people to know my experience in case it helps someone else in the future and I wasn't sure whether to put it in the Canada section or the Delivery section. Pretty new to forums and wasn't sure of etiquette, but I appreciate you telling me, thanx again.

Xip, I agree that's a much tailored version, but the point of my post was to provide detail so it might help others in the future - no-one is forced to read a long post and as Pat C. says it's sometimes helpful.

Pat. C., I think the problem with the Magma Red was that not enough are being ordered to make it economically viable for Nissan to do a run of them - I can understand that, the main issue I had was the dealer took my money two months ago and I thought I was going to have a car about 3 weeks from now! Thanx for you good wishes I know I'm going to love the car when it arrives
gplw is offline   Reply With Quote