View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #16 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShow View Post
I think I will definitely switch to Redline as it similar to the Nissan Ester but also being Synthetic. I actually was driving my car last night and it was quite scary as my car was having trouble shifting and wouldn't hold it's RPMs. I have a 7AT and it was just a nightmare. Very sluggish shifts I haven't seen before and also with the paddle shifters it wouldn't hold RPMs in any gear.

For example I would be in 3rd gear at around 3.5k RPMs and I would lightly let off the throttle and the RPMs would just dip under 2k rapidly as if I held the clutch down in a manual car and if I hit the throttle again it had a hard time getting back up. Really quite strange and scared me a bit. Same scenario for the other gears as well.
I use Ester Oil until first o/c ,my Nissan parts guy told me that Pennzoil premium synthetic oil has Ester oil in it and is the only synthetic that does according to him,I have used Pennzoil Premium I don't have any issues with it.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote