View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 12:23 PM   #53 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Make sure they got the correct email, the lady wrote mine down wrong. I had to call and get it fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
I might have some space. I got mine for Thursday to Sunday but I never got a confirmation email from them yet so ill probably call tomorrow after I get out of the woods from hunting.

When I called I got a 2 bedroom hickory and she never told me my cabin number but I think they are closer to the front where I was informed is where the action is. As it stands now my sister might roll down with me but I think her finals are that week. And since she told me that my one friend might come now. I don't know the exact layout of these cabins to know how many people I could actually fit in them lol