View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #807 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrotech View Post
I'd sure like to know how some of you are hitting low 13s and high 12s stock. I cannot break 13.6, even with lowering my rear tire pressure.

Are you guys dropping in some racing fuel for added boost?
Temperature and elevation have a lot to do with it. I'm close to sea level and usually go with temps below 60-70*F.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermitns View Post
first off, i have a natural advantage..I'm just about at sea level. (although my disadavntage is I weigh about 235)
I have the FI exhaust and stillen G3s...passes with those MADE NO DIFFERENCE in my times. The uprev netted me 3/10ths (best run vs best run) in the 1/8th and 2+ mph but the shifts are MUCH harder and I now break loose on the upshifts. will keep trying.
all in all, this car is impressing me more and more. N/A 3.7 6 cyl capable of 12 second runs. BMW uses turbos, GM and Dodge 6.2 liters and the new 5.0 is just a beast.
They might not have made a difference in the 1/8th mile, but they probably would have in the 1/4 mile. Each of my bolt on mods made me a little bit faster in the 1/4 mile but more noticeably improved my trap speed. I've trapped as high as 109.5 mph and that's without Uprev.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote