View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 01:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyWizard View Post
That's a very good question. So far, I'm really impressed with the tightness handling wise and that plus the power were the vettes greatest attributes. Speed wise? The Vette is better. That said, if as much HP was left on the table by Nissan, as it was on the Vette? Then I'm very hopeful about the 370.

So, my question at this point is: where the heck is the plate that shows the Nismo production number?
/\ tone down your expectations so you don't get disappointed. You'll never get the #'s from bolt ons out of this car that you will with a vette or any other domestic v8 for that matter. Still, this car does respond pretty well for a v6 to bolt ons imo so you can def add some "punch" to your ride.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote