View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC671 View Post
I need your help fellas. I went to update my UpRev software and the during the update it had a failure. I'm no comp guru but the icon for my updater no longer works and when I went to do it again. It dissapeard from my list of programs. I still have the two programs showing but updater is gone.

I can't find my damn disk anymore. Is there another way or a link to where I get get the updater? Please help.

Thanks JC
You have to delete Uprev software from your computer and re download from Uprev's web site, it happened to me and my tuner,I just took all the files I wanted to save and email them to myself and reinstall the software then attach ROM,log files from the email to ROM files.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote