Thread: Pressure washer
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 11:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

^^^Oh yeah, you'll be fine, and the fan tip greatly reduces the effective PSI, problem comes when you think, THIS IS GREAT!!! And I have a stubborn tree sap mark, let me take the tip off and just shoot a straight beam of water at it from a foot away... Now your 3-4k pressure washer really is at 3-4k PSI, bye bye paint! LOL

Buy yeah, most coin operated places are around 2k PSI, but you just have to be safe, I've found that the foamer is just as effective at removing bird crap as the pressure washers I used at the coin op places... Just uses a lot of soap...
(And I guess if you're using a coin op place, you can't wash your car at home, which kinda sucks, but no clean up! Lol)
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote