View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 10:48 AM   #29 (permalink)
scottIN
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z
scottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Z View Post
So this is the "fix" dealer called me last night they told me that after the ecu AND a new fuel injector had been installed it still was not fixed but GOOD news- "we found that a mouse had gotten under the hood and has damaged the wire harness for the injectors"
So now I need to call my insurance co. today to file a claim! sort of makes me feel better about the car,in that its not a mechanical problem....steve
Don't tell your insurance it was a mouse! Most insurance does not cover any damage by vermin. Figure out something else to tell them. 'Damaged' might cover it.

Too bad there is no way to show it was like that on delivery. Because you'll probably be screwed under warranty and screwed under insurance too.
scottIN is offline   Reply With Quote