View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 09:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
flashgordon
Premium Member

Drives: 370z
flashgordon is on a distinguished road
Default Uprev & OBDII Log Reader

Hi,

I have Uprev and in my free time I developed a tool to display csv files.
I have designed a general tool, but obviously oriented to Uprev CSV with Nissan Engines.
There is an .ini files to change the link between the header of the csv file and the table, there is the scale, the multiplier etc.
So if you have a common OBD reader you can configure .ini to read correctly the .csv files.

But it's also possible to change X Axis to another parameter es. AFR vs. RPM

I added some "Calculated" parameters from the tables to have a very unique tool.

In Detail:
- Wheel/RPM ratio to know for example if the clutch fails
- Expected AFR (target) calculated by a replica of the AFR MAP, RPM and BFS.
- Throttle / Accell Ratio to know the ECU Adjustement and delay from when you press the pedal and when the throttle opens.
- MAF / RPM Ratio, to know if you made a modify, if the volumetric efficiency increases
- Loop Conditions, to know if the ECU correct the AFR Target using a closed loop, or uses only the AFR MAP.

With Acceleration, speed, weight and other parameters, it's possible to show Dyno. It's not a real dyno, but with the same conditions it is possible to make comparisons.

Filtering Open Loop Conditions/Partial throttle/Full Throttle, it's possible to make AFR statistics.

And view all AFR values for a specific RPM and Load

As the AFR, it's possible to show Time Advance respect Load and RPM.

A simple window, show the statistic for every parameter.

This is useful, for example, to show if the MAF is damaged due an over oiled Air filter.

An experimental windows, shows the conversion from the "number" shown in ROM Editor to a Degreese MAP.

So I decided to distribute the tool for contribute money back in my project to increase performaces in my Z...

...what do you think about? The deliver require a lot of work (for example built a web site ecc...), so if there is not interest, I will not distribute my work and I continue to use the tool only for myself.

Thanks in advance at all for any comment.
flashgordon is offline   Reply With Quote