View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 01:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
The Z has been the most reliable, problem-free car I've ever owned. And mine gets a real workout every summer. This just proves that Consumer Reports is a bad source of buyer information.
Definitely NOT my most reliable car... The '01 Toyota Avalon I have gets more of a beating, and only gets oil changes, the ISF has only had oil changes and break changes, and the other Lexus barely gets oil changes, lol, I do them when I go home to change my mom's oil, granted Mobil 1 just because she doesn't pay attention that the car tells her "maintenance req'd" LOL

Although my Maxima was WAYYYY worse (RIP)

My car is going in for trranny having hard shifts soon... YAYYYYY!!! Free rental!!! LOL
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote