View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 11:52 PM   #67 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGiGOTaZ View Post
I'll chime in coming from juggling this question not so long ago myself...The Z interior to be honest felt dated compared to the Hyundai Genesis Interior or BRZ, then there was the Camaro and Mustang which, Buzz's Girlfriend WOOF!

The 2012 Genesis has less power than the 2013 but IMO looks better, I don't like the redesign on Either the 13 Z or Genesis...

So I drive the 12 Z
I am not sure where you are coming from, the Z with nav has to be one of the better interiors out there! Without nav is a different story IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nailzs View Post
It's CANADA, not America, so the Camero is still made in Canada.
and your point is............