View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
I've now seen a bunch of cars flat bedded away from the track, and I have yet to see a Z upon one. Of course they (flat bedded) all had manuals too. Do you suppose manuals at the track break down more? Or are there fewer automatics at the track?
No clue what that has to do with anything really... You're saying the cars were flat bedded off the track because they broke down due to the manual gearboxes???
Manuals don't really fail unless you suck at driving, the clutch is there to help you if you suck too... The issue is more the clutch master, but mainly slave cylinder on OUR manual transmissions

And hell yeah, there are probably 10 times more manual cars pounding round a track than autos, unless they're supercars, then it's probably less than 50/50 with all the DSG gearboxes and paddle operated cars
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote