View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 12:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

If you are all about having the LATEST & GREATEST then wait it out. New Models are a couple months away..

That being said, I didnt know they were redoing more on the 370z.. I was kind of hoping they would make a 390z or something.

If you love the car, then the year wont really matter as the 09-12's look identical with the exception of a couple things.

Good luck! I bought my '09 370z without doing any research. I wanted a 350z/g35/or a4.. Ended up test driving the 370z and nothing compared. Had to throw down 12k for a down payment instead of buying an entire car.

Now i am making payments. Do i regret it? Eh..sort of. I could be spending my money on better/more responsibile things. But I love the car to death so it makes it worth it.