View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Redglare
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C172 Skyhawk GIII
Redglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Finally saved enough cash!

Deposited my last paycheck and I am now ready to buy a manual 370. (a year of saving and cutting back spending on everything)

The dilemma: went to the nissan dealer, test drove a left over '12 and a '13, decided to wait a few more days to decide and ask you guys which year you would go with, however as I was leaving the dealership the salesman told me to hold out and not buy a Z as the model redesign is around the corner
Then I started browsing different forums and found out the mustang redesign is around the corner as well.

Would you purchase now or hold out for a little longer for the redesign?
common sense is telling me to wait for the next model year, the itch for a sports car making me want to get the '12 base sport.

I hope I don't get flamed too hard for this!

thanks for the input
Redglare is offline   Reply With Quote