View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

and just to be clear, I'm like 500-600 feet from the nearest car, and at the outside parking of the mall where no one ever parks unless it's christmas eve

On a side note, I consider myself a little bit of a gentleman that doesn't go around drooling and staring at every girl I see, none of that "hey gurl, let me git dat numbah" type of stuff. But OMG are there some beautiful wiminz walking around the mall right now... I'm talking about record breaking amounts of perfect 10's, and one 11. I almost asked her to marry me right there.
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R