View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 12:05 AM   #1140 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat C. View Post
Have a few questions I'd like to ask. First off, does anyone know how far out FI is in delivering orders at this point? And second, how much of a deposit were you folks initially putting down to get your names on the FI list? Finally, is anyone having to change their "Zs" programming/fueling after installing? My car is stock other than having the Injex intake system, along with a nice stereo upgrade and completely Dynamatting the entire car in hopes of quelling some of the voracious tire noise..... Still going deaf from driving it when the roads are cold.
Have about 4 months before I'll have the car back out and am thinking I can afford to put a deposit down for this system.
By the way, hope everyone is or had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday...
Pat.
Pat,

Thank you for taking an interest in our products. Given your timeline and our ordering process, things should align perfectly. All we require is a $300 down payment. I will not charge you the remaining balance until your exhaust is built and ready to ship. As of right now I am projecting we are 10-12 weeks out worst case. Usually we can ship right around the first week of your shipping window and sometimes sooner.

A re tune is not required once the exhaust is installed but it will not hurt. As for ordering the best way is to call me directly. I will not be back in the office until Monday however you are more than welcome to call me on my cell. (818) 585-1322

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote