View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 08:43 PM   #1136 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat C. View Post
Have a few questions I'd like to ask. First off, does anyone know how far out FI is in delivering orders at this point? And second, how much of a deposit were you folks initially putting down to get your names on the FI list? Finally, is anyone having to change their "Zs" programming/fueling after installing? My car is stock other than having the Injex intake system, along with a nice stereo upgrade and completely Dynamatting the entire car in hopes of quelling some of the voracious tire noise..... Still going deaf from driving it when the roads are cold.
Have about 4 months before I'll have the car back out and am thinking I can afford to put a deposit down for this system.
By the way, hope everyone is or had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday...
Pat.
1. Turnaround is seemingly around < 3 months. With the summer move, production was slowed down a bit, and with the holiday season and time off coming up, expect a temporary delay.

2. From the OP:

Quote:
Layaway & payment plans

Here is how it works,

-All we require is 25% down (Non Refundable)
-From the day the exhaust is purchased you have 90 days(3 months) to pay it off.
-We encourage you to split the remaining balance evenly over the 3 months but it is not a requirement.
-If down the line you decide you cannot afford or do not want the exhaust system, you WILL NOT be held liable on the remaining balance. However you WILL NOT receive a refund on any previous payment.
-All payments are NON REFUNDABLE!
-You cannot downgrade once your original order is placed, only upgrade.
-There is no interest on your balance!
-Your exhaust will not ship until the balance is paid in full!
-There is no pre payment penalty!

We like to think of this as our way to make purchasing for our customers a little easier during these economic times.

Keep in mind, this is designed for the consumer that can and needs time to save up the funds in order to get this exhaust. This is not for everyone!
3. No tuning is required for just an exhaust or HFC/(R)TP/LTH install. It would help, but is not required. If anything, a simple negative terminal Soft ECU reset would work just fine.

Hope that helps. But if you have any questions at all, you can always call Tony. He will help you decide the best route to go, even if it's not with F.I. products.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14

Last edited by XwChriswX; 11-22-2012 at 08:46 PM.
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote