View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 09:39 PM   #30806 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanningZ View Post
Dings are probably in my top 10 list of things that piss me off the most.

On an ironic note....the place I went to today to get them to look at my dent was the same auto body shop I was supposed to go to with the Yellow Z. Now, it has all truly come full circle. When I walked in I mentioned the yellow Z and everyone swung around and said: WE REMEMBER YOU!!!

Seems they had video of the accident, which they had to turn over to the police. They said I wasnt the first and probably wont be the last whos wrecked doing the same thing. And it was confirmed today by several folks at the auto body place....I did catch air after hitting the curb. My headlights shot up in the air and temporarily "blinded" the camera. They shut the road down for 4 1/2 hours during the investigation.

And even the guy who came out to fix my dent tonight knew about the accident....told 'em, yep, that was me! I'm a mini celebrity around town and didnt know it!