View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 09:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

I will explain why the bose system is worse than the base system. Yes the bose has more speakers and a sub and all. But it also has what is called "sound processing circuitry" What this dose is looks at the signal of music and looks at what parts will distort the speakers and what parts it can not reproduce. Than what it dose is cuts them out of the signal than amplifies them and sends them to the speakers. So bose knows there speakers can not take a lot of power nor can there amps put a lot of power out. That is why the put this in ALL there merchandise form car audio to HT systems. So those subs in the bose system are not going to put out much of any base. In fact I have hear reports that the base models produces more bass than the bose system. This is the main reason why the base model is better than the bose. Not even upgrading the speakers will help the problem as the amp and processor will still do what they are doing. There are many other reasons as well.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote