View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 06:49 PM   #39 (permalink)
Drex
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '11 370z MB 6MT SP
Drex is a name known to allDrex is a name known to allDrex is a name known to allDrex is a name known to allDrex is a name known to allDrex is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyD View Post
Spacers for winter wheel set: Can someone recommend a place to buy spacers? H&R or Ichiba. Also, there are different types of spacers and some types require you get a smaller size than the other type.. any insight on this would be helpful. Thanks

A direct link to the exact item I should buy online results in an immediate rep point every time I see a post of yours on this site and remember.
i have H&R 25mm bolt on spacers on the rear wheels with the same set up as you. i just posted pics in this thread here today: Got my Winter Wheels put on today!

looks so much better with the spacers

edit: I had actually ordered these eibach spacers here: http://www.kamispeed.com/Eibach-Pro-...4.25.050.4.htm

however, they were out of stock, so the vendor asked me if they could send H&R instead, which i agreed to.

install was as simple as putting the winter tires on (easier actually), only takes a few minutes. i did use some anti-seize on the back side of the spacers where it meets the wheel mount on the car, but not sure it was even necessary.

Last edited by Drex; 11-21-2012 at 06:55 PM.
Drex is offline   Reply With Quote