View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 05:29 PM   #78 (permalink)
3zworld
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370z -Boosted
3zworld is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
Lol nicely worded! You would make for a great politician!

Lookin forward to the response, most likely we won't get one.
His question was ok until he sneaked in that "I heard from tuner". Perfect set-up for failure.

ANMVQ, out of curiousity was he the same guy that told u to go with the Stillen kit? We all know how that turned out lol! That was easy I had to lol!
So, instead of actually letting some folks that have the VBU answer you guys do nothing but state that some may be trolling, whatever the f$& that is. I asked a question, plain and simple and if you don't know then please let others post their experience with it. I would like to know before dumping the cost of such and not "finding out the hard way". Nismo2011, enough with your accusations, they are not warranted or asked for, and since you obviously don't have the GTM VBU either then please digress, as your just being a forum bully.

Sam@GTM: I'm not saying it is bad, when a well known shop tells me that they have heard some bad things about it I said ok. I will indeed ask the tuner the details of such as he didn't go into very much at the time (time is $$) with these guys, but will push him for more and post, that much does need to be added I agree, sorry I didn't have that to contribute beforehand but thought I would see if anyone had heard of such.

I don't have time to act childish or go about talking about this like kindergarten, trying to get real answers is all, didn't know this forum had become a place for forum bully's to troll (not you Sam)

Last edited by 3zworld; 11-21-2012 at 05:42 PM.
3zworld is offline   Reply With Quote